A driver in Beebe, Ark recently encountered burn injuries when his truck caught on fire and exploded. The vehicle owner went to pick up a 100-pound propane tank and decided to grab a couple of burgers. The drive-thru employee noticed that the propane tank was leaking and it soon burst into flames. Soon after a massive explosion destroyed the truck and the side of the restaurant.
Static electricity may have been the cause for the tank being ignited. The Burger King is currently shut down till further notice.